"After a very competitive RFP process, Strive Health was the successful candidate for an evaluation of the provincial mental health and addictions strategy for the province of Nova Scotia. The Strive Health Team was competent and professional throughout all of our interactions and showed remarkable flexibility as the evaluation evolved. The members of the Strive Health Team were very easy to work with in that they listened well and asked specific and relevant questions to ensure they provided the best product possible. Partners and Stakeholders demonstrated above average engagement and cooperation and spoke positively about their interactions with the Strive Health Team. I would highly recommend the Strive Health Team and would be delighted to have the opportunity to work with them in the future."
- Patricia A. Murray, MSc, MHSA, RPsych, CHE, Former Special Advisor to the Associate Deputy Minister on Mental Health and Addictions
"I have had the pleasure of working with Joanna, founder of Strive Health, in several capacities over the past 15 years. Bright, ambitious and enthusiastic, Joanna is goal oriented and works with great integrity to achieve quality outcomes. Joanna consistently delivers above expectations."
- Bonnie Cochrane, Vice President Partner Development Studer Group and General Manager Studer Group Canada
"Joanna has a comprehensive knowledge of various aspects of health care, works very well in a cross-functional environment across provincial boundaries, and is committed to excellence and deadlines."
- Carol Ann Smith, Regional Director, Canadian Diabetes Association Newfoundland and Labrador
"As lead investigator in EPIC, I was privileged to work with Joanna Nemis-White. She has vast experience dealing with physicians and other health professionals, is an excellent communicator and consensus builder, and is very insightful when it comes to identifying system deficiencies within the healthcare system. "
- Dr. A. David Attwell, President, Integrated Medical Practice Management Inc., Victoria, British Columbia
"Strive Health led the development, implementation, analysis, and reporting of a district-wide primary care needs assessment. Through her single handed determination, we were able to have excellent involvement of family physicians in not only survey completion, but also engaging physicans in the analysis & recommendation development."
- Elaine Rankin, Former Director of Population Health and Primary Care, Cape Breton District Health Authority